The Performance Feeders Vari-Flex parts feeding systems are designed for vision analysis and robot part selection via backlight compatible belt conveyor or by a recirculating turntable. They offer a variety of solutions for complex part geometries, small parts and families of parts that are not easily fed in conventional feeder systems. From the simple, economical PFVF-E3 with the translucent conveyor belt to the PFVF-03 turntable model, numerous upgrades are available to provide as little or as much customization as required up to a complete turnkey solution with robot and vision system integration.
- Multiple part capabilities: Because of the simple method of product presentation associated with flex feeding and the heavy reliability on advanced technologies, changing from one part to another can be extremely quick and simple once initially programmed.
- Gentle Part handling: Due to the recirculating nature of the systems, minimal dispersion tooling is required allowing product to disperse naturally with minimal tooling contact.
- Elevating Storage Bin: The stainless steel elevating storage bin allows for the storage of 3 cu ft of un-oriented parts. The key features of this elevator are the low load height and quick dump door which allows for ease of use and assists with quick product changeover.
- Return Conveyor: Product return conveyors drive product back to the elevating storage bin for recirculation.
- Feed Rates: 30+ parts per minute can be achieved depending upon product characteristics and ancillary equipment used.
|Vision System, adjustable mount||AB Powerflex AC controllers|
|Robot for part selection||Custom disbursement tooling|
|Programmable HMI with PLC, remote access||Programmable push buttons|
|Exterior grace port||Signal light tower|
|Selection of guide rail profiles||Low bin sensor|
The PFVF family of flexible parts-feeding systems offer a variety of solutions for complex part geometries, small parts and families of parts that are not easily fed in conventional feeder systems.