Performance Feeders, Inc. designs and builds custom part feeding and handling systems for manufacturers and users of automatic assembly and packaging machinery. We provide our employees with a challenging and satisfying work environment that encourages both personal and career growth. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; health savings account (HSA) with employer matching contributions, flexible spending (FSA); and a retirement savings plan that includes employer matching contributions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Painter prepares and applies coats of paint, primer, enamel or urethane to decorate and protect surfaces for systems by performing the following duties.
- Reads work order, blueprint, or receives instructions from supervisor regarding painting.
- Prepares surfaces for painting.
- Selects premixed paints, thinning, and drying substances to prepare paint.
- Performs minor disassembly prior to painting, and assembly after painting.
- Covers surfaces not requiring paint with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Paints surfaces with spray gun or other proper tools.
- Clean up area and all tools when tasks are completed.
- Must pass medical examination and respirator fit test upon request.
- Responsible for proper disposal of Lacquer Thinner into drums.
- Maintains paint booth, as in changing paint filters.
Pay: $16 - 18 per hour