Performance Feeders, Inc. designs and builds custom part feeding and handling systems for manufacturers and users of automatic assembly and packaging machinery. We provide our employees with a challenging and satisfying work environment that encourages both personal and career growth. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; health savings account (HSA) with employer matching contributions, flexible spending (FSA); and a retirement savings plan that includes employer matching contributions.
Fabricates and assembles parts orienting feeder bowls according to blueprints, manuals, design memos, sketches, and past knowledge of feeder bowl construction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes data to determine the proper construction requirements for the system.
- Checks customer part dimensions; relation of one part to another if there are multiple parts being handled.
- Prepares system layout.
- Constructs the feeder bowl; using various hand tools, saws, welders, and grinders.
- Bench inspects bowl to ensure unit is built to high quality requirements, including simplicity of design, cleanup, smoothness of lines, and meets all customer and company requirements.
- Inspects assemblies according to specifications on engineering drawings and accompanying documentation.