This custom timing belt conveyor was designed to feed pharmaceutical bottles through a pharmaceutical packaging operation. A timing belt was used for this application to ensure consistent belt alignment.
This pharmaceutical grade timing belt conveyor included complete stainless steel construction with FDA approved plastic side rails and a urethane timing belt.
Custom-formed transfer plates ensured a smooth transition of parts entering and exiting the conveyor.
Custom mounting brackets at the conveyor entrance and exit ensured that alignment with the packaging equipment was maintained after installation.
- Belt speed:10-80 feet per minute.
- Input voltage: 480V, 60 Hz. 3 phase.
- Auto-Kinetics pharmaceutical grade timing belt conveyor, 80mm wide x 914mm long.
- Stainless steel construction, including fasteners.
- FDA approved urethane timing belt.
- FDA approved stainless steel and plastic guide rails.
- Custom stainless steel transfer plates at both ends.
- Drive: Direct mounted end drive, 1/10 HP 480V 3 phase motor.
- Single stainless steel floor stand.
- Custom mounting brackets on each end for mounting to customer equipment.
- Controller: KB Genesis digital inverter variable speed motor controller, mounted to floor stand.